The fan speed control
- Up to three level fan speed can be controlled and status response.
- Auto. Operation and limitation function
- Forced operation
- Behaviour operation for bus failure and bus recovery
- The 2-pipe system or 4-pipe system can be controlled by 2 state-ON/OFF valve or Continuous PWM valve
- Local or bus to control valve,also response the valve position status
- HVAC mode can be set to standby mode, comfort mode, night mode and protect mode when the valve is controlled via local, and HAVC mode status response
- Local temperature measure via input external PT1000 sensor
- Scene function
- The relays can be used as switch output when it is not used to control the fan speed or valve.
- Switch output of special functions: time,logic,scene,force,operation hours counter
- 2 channels of 0-10V output can be used for fan or valve control